MP series monitor stand is designed to mount 15-27" displays weighing up to 17.6 lbs/each monitor. each above your desk. The elevated display position not only adds space to your desk, but also improves your posture by allowing you to look straight ahead instead of downward. It also creates a neat and clean professional appearance, which improves the look of any home or office environment. The mount can be swiveled -15/+15 °, tilted -15/+15 ° upward or downward, and rotated 360° for quick and easy swapping between landscape and portrait orientations. The quick release lever on the back of the mount allows you to raise or lower the display at will, without the need for any tools.
|Product Category:||Full Motion Monitor Desk Stand||Tilt:||-15/+15°|
|Dimensions:||720x710mm/28.3x28"||Arm Full Extension:||720mm/28.3"|
|Screen Quantity:||4||Pole Height:||400mm|
|Fit Screen Size:||15"-27"||Installation:||grommet|
|Weight Capacity (per screen):||8kg||Suggested Desktop Thickness:||0-65mm/0-2.6"|
|VESA Compatible:||75x75 100x100||Packing Size||79*31*13.5cm|
|Quick Release VESA Plate:||Yes||NW(kgs)||7.57kg|
1. Quick release VESA plate: The quick plug-in panel installation design can realize quick installation or disassembly, which is simple and easy to operate. Suitable for most 15 "-27"monitors.
2. Free the Desk: Improve the utilization of desktop space.
3. Cable Management: Hidden wire storage management, used to reduce the clutter of the desktop, make the desktop more clean.
4. Wide range of adjustment: Up and down tilt angle up to -15/+15 °, Swivel -15/+15 °and rotation can meet 360 °. Every screen can be placed in either portrait or landscape orientation and is height adjustable.
5. Mounting Options: Heavy Duty C-Clamp and additional grommet option secures the mount to desks up to 2.36” thick, and features padding to keep your desk surface nice, protecting it from scratches.
Téléphone.: +86 513 8325 9316
Mobile: +86 189 2165 6832
Fax: +86 513 8339 3912
Add: No.669 Huashi Road, ville de Huilong, Qidong, province du Jiangsu